Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lady Gaga wants to leave behind a legacy









Lady Gaga says she is not content with conquering the music charts alone but wants to leave behind a legacy

"It's my biggest dream. I'm not really concerned with whether I'm relevant in the year 2011. It's much more important for me to be relevant 100 years from now. I want to leave a big legacy behind," Femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.

The 25-year-old singer is hugely ambitious but is a very private person, she revealed.

"On the whole when I have free time I don't tend to do a lot with other people. I like to be alone. That's important for me and it gives me a good balance with the rest of my life. In my profession I am permanently surrounded by so many people. That's why I enjoy being alone so much," she said.

"I get scared sometimes that I will lose myself, that everything could become too much. Luckily there are a lot of people who take good care of me," the Poker Face hitmaker added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...